Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Hey, your dog is loose"

My neighbor, Danny, called my husband to let him know that one of my dogs was running around the block. My husband called me to ask me where I was. Not at home! The first thing that ran through my head was, "did I shut all the windows?".

I raced home, burst through the door and did a head count. Yep. All present and accounted for. Hence, it was not my dog running loose around the block. I jumped back in the car to see if I could spot this loose dog.

Another neighbor stopped me to say, if I was looking for a loose dog it hopped into a car a couple blocks over. The sad thing is that I actually have had a dog jump out a window to get into the back yard to be with my husband. Geez.

Oh well, mystery solved.

--Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment